On May 14, 2010, at 12:36 PM, Jack Monpas-Huber wrote:

Greetings,

I am new to R.  Right now I'm most interested in the spaghetti plots
of achievement over time by student ID associated with longitudinal
analysis.  How can I do a spaghetti plot of all students, but color
the lines by group membership such as gender or race, and indicate
this color scheme in the legend? Any advice would be much appreciated.

I do not think this is a Mac specific question, and I think you should read the r-help Posting Guide.

Jack

Jack B. Monpas-Huber, Ph.D.
Director of Assessment & Student Information
Shoreline Public Schools
18560 1st Ave NE
Shoreline, WA 98155
(206) 368-4774 Office