Hello,

I am running R (v 2.9) on a Linux box (Fedora C9). Usually when I run R on
the linux box, and I type in something like plot(1,1), it launches quartz to
display the plot.

However, I usually connect to the Linux box via ssh from a machine running
MacOSX using x11. When I run R remotely like this, is there a way to output
the display from R on the linux server to the x11 on the MacOSX machine or
have x11 on the mac launch quartz to display the plot from the linux server?

Sorry if this sounds complicated. I was told that this is possible but have
been struggling for a while trying to figure this out.

Abhishek

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]