Don't know whether the following is the official procedure, but it might work:

Do you have an account on the Linux server that you can login to, using ssh (*)?
Then you can probably use

        scp <localRscript.R>
yourusern...@linuxhost.domain:~/your/R/script/directory

to copy the file localRscript.R to the Linux machine,
and then use something like

        ssh yourusern...@linuxhost.domain
        cd ~/your/R/script/direcory
        > source("localRscript.R")

You might have to enter your password at times, or you can use an authorized
key (*).
If you don't want to keep the ssh connection alive, read the manual for the
nohup command (*).

(*) And, of course Ask your local Linux admin for details.

Or is the server running Rserve?

hth, jochen