  From: Brian O'Meara
  To: Tom Diggs
  Cc: Jombart, Thibaut ; mailman, r-sig-phylo
  Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 10:38 PM
  Subject: Re: [R-sig-phylo] Difficulty getting posterior probabilities into
ape?

  Phyloch has never been on CRAN as far as I know, but you can get it from
http://www.christophheibl.de/Rpackages.html .

  Best,
  Brian

  Brian O'Meara
  Assistant Professor
  Dept. of Ecology & Evolutionary Biology
  U. of Tennessee, Knoxville
  http://www.brianomeara.info

  Students wanted: Applications due Dec. 15, annually
  Postdoc collaborators wanted: Check NIMBioS' website
  Calendar: http://www.brianomeara.info/calendars/omeara