Hi folks,

I'm trying to read a tps file in the geomorph v1.1-1 R package using

readland.tps("file"),

but every time I try the above, I get the error

Error in dimnames(coords)[[3]] <- imageID : 'dimnames' must be a list
In addition: Warning message:
In readland.tps("Lter_mean.TPS") : NAs introduced by coercion

I do not get the error when I read in some of my other tps files (all of which
were produced using append files in tpsUtil). The file I'm trying to read in is
the side-averaged Procrustes coordinates, generated in MorphoJ.

I've checked the hidden formatting, the line breaks, the number of decimal
places, and the related file image extension, but I can't seem to figure it out.

The file is attached.

~John

John S. S. Denton
Ph.D. Candidate
Department of Ichthyology and Richard Gilder Graduate School
American Museum of Natural History
www.johnssdenton.com