Hello list,

I have a question similar to Nic's recent one - I'd like to perform
ancestral state reconstructions for a set of trees and taxa, some of which
have been evolving according to an OU model.  My trees are all ultrametric,
so rescaling should be okay, but the model of evolution is more complicated
than Nic's - evolution along most of the branches is according to a simple,
single BM model, but evolution along three of the branches (all
independent, all leading to tips) is according to an OU model.

I don't think that rescaling should be too difficult, but before I start to
write the code myself, I want to ask:  are there any packages or functions
that will perform this kind of transformation?  And if not, are there any
articles or online resources for this sort of transformation?

Many thanks,

Tristan

--
C. Tristan Stayton