Ah, right, yes. Then, the only solution would be to calculate with populations
instead of individuals, but it also has a lot of drawbacks...
Thank You for all the information,
Vojtěch

--
Vojtěch Zeisek
http://trapa.cz/en/

Department of Botany, Faculty of Science
Charles University in Prague
Benátská 2, Prague, 12801, CZ
http://botany.natur.cuni.cz/en/

Institute of Botany, Academy of Science