Hello Everyone,

    I have a tree and discrete data (number of gene copies, for many genes)
and would like to use the fitDiscrete function in geiger, or something
similar. However, I would like to estimate the parameters given all of the
datasets, not just with the data for each gene. For instance, if I was
using the "delta" model to vary rates across the tree, I would like this
delta value to reflect some sort of summary value across all datasets. Does
anyone have an idea as to how this could be accomplished or perhaps point
me in the right direction?

Thank you for any guidance,
Ben

--