There's also the rayDISC function in the corHMM package. It can take in
polymorphic data (so you can have some taxa red, some white, some red &
white). Note that along the tree, it assumes that there's one state. If you
wanted ancestral nodes to be validly polymorphic (not just equal chances of
red and white, but a character red+white), you'd need to do as Liam
suggests and create a polymorphic trait and an ordered state matrix. This
is possible in ace() in ape, rayDISC() in corHMM, and probably others.

Best,
Brian

Brian O'Meara
Assistant Professor