The rotateConstr() function does not give me any errors -

Here is how I was trying to use it:

With a 200 taxon tree (tree A), I rotated ~50 nodes using rotate() to get it
how I wanted.

With a mostly similar (topologically identical, but different branch lengths,
so node numbers are not exactly the same as in tree A) 200 taxon tree (tree B),
I tried:

newtree <- rotateConstr(treeB, treeA$tip.label)

this produced a newtree but the ordering looks nothing like treeA - it’s mostly
jumbled. The root is changed etc…

Is this the incorrect use of rotateConstr()?

Jake