Hi all,

I think the best solution would be to transfer the how-to material to
Wikibooks, which is run by the same people that run Wikipedia. The
current Phylogenetics "book" is pretty sparse. I'd be willing to take
some time to organize and transfer the text.

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Phylogenetics

Jonathan