Hi everyone,
Given an annotated tree file with continuously varying ancestral states, is
there an easy way to plot the median or mean value of the trait from the root
to the tip, using a user defined sliding window? Does anyone know if there is a
package or function that exists to do this? I know there is the traitogram
approach from phytools - but I’m more interested in plotting a single line for
some summary of the trait value, to compare trends across different models of
evolution (from for example, fitContinuous in Geiger).

Cheers,
Jake Berv