Thank You,
Andreas, yes, I try to manipulate an alignment. This is nice trick, although
it returns empty alignment regardless threshold value used (I do have some
data in the alignment:-)...
Have a nice weekend,
V.

--
Vojtěch Zeisek
https://trapa.cz/en/

Department of Botany, Faculty of Science
Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
https://www.natur.cuni.cz/biology/botany/

Institute of Botany, Czech Academy of Sciences
Průhonice, Czech Republic
http://www.ibot.cas.cz/en/