I am trying to run a racket file from the command line.

First thing I have to say is that when I run the program from the IDE (Dr.
Racket) it works perfectly fine. The program uses #lang racket.

I tried using the -f to load the file and -e to evaluate my expression
which is "(mine-expr '((prompt1 prompt2)))"
Racket is seeing ((prompt1 prompt2)) but it doesn't consider it as a list.
I don't know why it is not treating it as a list since I used the ' .

When I run the exact same expression on DrRacket I get " '(("C" prompt1
prompt2)) ".

Also I noticed I was able to get some weird result when I escaped the space
between the two elements.

What is the best way to evaluate an expression from command line using the
definitions of a file just like the way we can on DrRacket?

Is there any other way to evaluate an expression through command line.
Please let me know! I almost have no clue with racket. I am trying to reuse
the racket program in my project. Thanks!