Christopher wrote at 07/01/2013 02:11 PM:
Is there an inline source documentation to HTML tool for Racket?

I have been converting all my packages to use McFly for this:

http://www.neilvandyke.org/mcfly/

In addition to helping with embedded documentation, McFly also encourages you to develop your system as reusable components and share the components as PLaneT packages. For example, development of the RackOut appliance resulted in PLaneT packages "vlc", "mediafile", "parted", "sudo", "path-misc", "cpuinfo", and "hostname". It also pushed me to enhance some existing PLaneT packages, like "html-template".

Neil V.

 Racket Users list:
 http://lists.racket-lang.org/users