From: Alexander D. Knauth [mailto:alexan...@knauth.org]
Sent: viernes, 24 de abril de 2015 12:59
To: Jos Koot
Cc: Jens Axel Søgaard; racket-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [racket-users] infix notation embedded in Racket

On Apr 24, 2015, at 3:40 AM, Jos Koot <jos.k...@gmail.com> wrote:

With respect to at-exp: I want my infix to be a simple macro that can be
required within any arbitrary #lang racket module and cooperates well with
all binding forms in that module.

Well, since at-exp can be used with not only #lang racket but others as well
(scheme, rackjure, clojure, afl, sweet-exp, basically anything that looks at
the readtable), and doesn’t interfere with or require anything about the
bindings, at-exp and (planet soegaard/infix) can be used with any arbitrary
#lang whatever module as long as #lang whatever looks at the readtable and
supports require.