Folks,

I've just done a quick burst of cherry picking tasks on Rosetta
Code (www.rosettacode.org). I took a quick look at:
* http://rosettacode.org/wiki/Category:Tcl
and
*  http://rosettacode.org/wiki/Category:Racket

And they both have the line:
"The following 845 pages are in this category, out of 845 total. "

I *think* that means that both Tcl and Racket have 845 tasks impemented,
but short of walking down a printout with a pen (and it's far to late to
be doing that) -- I do believe that Tcl and Racket are now jointly the
most popular programming languages on Rosetta Code.

WELL DONE AND THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS CONTRIBUTED (especially Racket)
CODE ONTO ROSETTA CODE!

And many, many thanks to the Racket team for producing a language which
is now demonstrably as competent as any. (Although we all knew that before
anyway, didn't we?)

Tim