Sorry for the delay. It has been a very interesting week in the low
level implementation of Racket. A few days ago, Matthew fixed the bug
and enabled the new expander, and then he fixed most of the problems
that appear with the changes. So now looks like a good time to retry
all the tests and see if the test are working with the snapshot
version of Racket.

Following this idea, I remembered that the rackjure project (
https://github.com/greghendershott/rackjure ) has a .travis.yml file,
to get continuous integration tests in Travis. It uses a trick to run
the project with the latest 10 versions of Racket. You can configure
it to run less versions, for example only 6.0.1, 6.1.1 and HEAD (but
allow errors in HEAD). You should look at the file in the repository
because it's very clear, and if you have a problem you may ask the
author because he usually reads the list.

This will give you a report of the errors that the next version of
Racket would create, and you can send an early warning to the list.
This will be helpfull to fix the errors before shipping.

Gustavo