I updated my tree today and ran make, and ran into this error:

raco pkg update: packages conflict
  package: compatibility-test
  package: racket-test
  module path: tests/racket/package

I did a little investigating, and sure enough, I can see that while this file
used to be a part of the racket-test package, it’s now a part of
compatibility-test. I went into the compiled subdirectory, and manually deleted
package*.zo, and it looks like things are going fine now, but it seems to me
that this shouldn’t have happened… should it?

John