Hello,

I was wondering if someone could help me with the following. I'm setting up the
handin collection for a class.

When I submit the code to my handin-server I get the following error:

-ERROR MESSAGE-----------------------------
commit error: start-timer: arity mismatch;
 the expected number of arguments does not match the given number
  expected: 3
  given: 2
  arguments...:
   0
   #<procedure>

-END ERROR MESSAGE-----------------------------

I traced the issue to the write-report function in the config file. Inside of
write-report a start-timer function call is made with 2 arguments. The
start-timer function consumes 3 arguments per the documentation here:
http://docs.racket-lang.org/web-server-internal/timer.html?q=start-timer#%28def._%28%28lib._web-server%2Fprivate%2Ftimer..rkt%29._start-timer%29%29

I opened up the write-report's definition in the grading-utilities.rkt and here
is the call to start-timer which seems to be missing a parameter:

(start-timer (* 60 report-delay)
                        (thunk
                         (with-output-to-file
                             (build-path dir
                                         (format "~a-report-~a.txt"
                                                 (string-join users "+")

                                                 ts))
                           #:exists 'replace
                           (thunk (display report-string)))))

I'm not sure what to do now. Any suggestions? Below are my files.

------Student Submission-------
(define (bar x y)
  (+ x y))

------CONFIG file-----------------
((active-dirs ("test"))
 (deadline (("test" (2016 3 11 23 59 59) 3)))
 (max-submissions (("test" 200)))
)

------CHECKER.rkt-------------------
(module checker handin-server/checker

  (require handin-server/grading-utils)

  ; Checks that submission is on time and that the user has submissions left
  (pre:
   (check-deadline)
   (check-max-submissions))

  ; Ends the report by adding the score and writes it in the user directory
  ; This way, students can see their reports from the web interface.
  (post:
   (add-score-to-report!)
   (write-report))

  (check:
   ; Get timestamp of the submission and add it to header and report
   :language  '(special intermediate)
   (update-submission-timestamp!)
   (add-header-line! (get-submission-timestamp))
   (add-report-line! (get-submission-timestamp))

   ; Grading

   ; Initialize max score
   (set-test-max-score! 100)

   ; Failure discounts 25 points