Yep, that was it! Thanks a lot for identifying the problem. I’m now explicitly
installing into installation scope, which solves the problem.

It does seem surprising that --redirect-main doesn’t redirect references to
documentation in user scope. It would be nice if that were changed so that both
scopes are included, but if that’s too much work, a note in the docs for the
`scribble` tool would suffice.