> On Oct 8, 2015, at 11:12 AM, Robby Findler <ro...@eecs.northwestern.edu>
> wrote:
>
> Oh yeah? Well _I_ promote him to Grand Chief Design Office (GCDO)
> though the powers bestowed on my by our CEO (little does he care).

I’m up for full at the end of this year, and I admit that I was thinking of a
Cal Poly promotion. Little did I dream, though, that I might actually attain a
PLT promotion! You realize, of course, that all of my limited graphic design
skils will for the forseeable future be consumed by new project—designing an
exalted badge for the office of Grand Chief Design Office.

This is going up on LinkedIn post haste.

John