On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 11:01 AM, Jack Firth <jackhfi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Perhaps it would have been better phrased as "Which do you prefer,
> #:keyword or :keyword?" with options like "strongly prefer x", "prefer x",
> "indifferent", "prefer y", "strongly prefer y", rather than two different
> 1-10 scales.

While I agree that this might have been better, I've never, prepared a
survey before where the questions were perfect, and I didn't think of some
optimization *after the fact* about how to phrase them better, or get
better data.

Surely there are books about this subject. Does anyone have any
recommendations for future self?

http://www.apgwoz.com