I've spent a week or two with 2htdp/universe in preparation for doing a
little intro to Racket talk.  And...I have a few little things:

- DrRacket: is there some way to set a key binding to rename a symbol?
  It's annoying that I have to switch to the mouse for that.

- big-bang: seems to stop sending "leave" events after a while (Windows
  7, 64 bit Racket 6.2.1).

- big-bang: it would be really nice to be able to hide the mouse cursor.
  But searching the docs doesn't turn up any reference to this anywhere:
  the closest thing I found was hide-cursor-until-moved...

- big-bang: you can't tell *which* mouse button was pressed/released??!?!!

--Josh