Hi everybody,

Recently I'm working in my first application using DrRacket, The application is
specifically a simple and nice video game( it calls Space Invaders), I would
like to add a simple function to send a post or maybe get request. When the
user uses all his lifes it's going to be game over, after that I want to take
the score points and the username and send it to a small application in nodejs.
The next figure shows how it would be :

Just in case that you don't want to download the attached file please open the
next url in imgur.

http://imgur.com/oTTHtsM

It is posible to implement something like this ?, Because i'm checking the
drracket documentation and I'm stucked here :(, please help me giving me
options or examples to do this.

Thanks in advanced,
Sincerely
Hector F.