On Thursday, December 10, 2015 at 9:11:00 PM UTC+1, Vincent St-Amour wrote:
> Right. That's why we've built tools to get information about these types
> more digestible:
>
>     http://docs.racket-lang.org/ts-reference/Exploring_Types.html

Thanks, I'd seen those but forgot the non-verbose option.

> You may be interested in:
>

> http://andmkent.com/blog/2015/11/22/new-draft-paper-occurrence-typing-modulo-theories/

Thanks, I had forgot SMT altogether. What's good about Presburger arithmetic is
that it's predictable — it doesn't get multiplication. But that's indeed very
restrictive.
I've bookmarked that paper and already skimmed the PADL one.

Cheers,
Paolo