Thanks for the report about the "Remove" button in the "Available for
Catalog" panel! I've pushed a repair for the next version.

Meanwhile, the "Currently Installed" panel provides another view on
installed packages, and the "Remove" button there should work.

I think Jay is working on the "mix" problem in Pict3D, which happens
with some graphics cards and not with others.