Hi all,

I often use serve/servlet to launch my webapp.  Often from the repl
while I'm developing.

One major annoyance I have, however, is that I cannot easily hot-swap
code.  If I change a required dependency I then need to kill the process
(usually re-enter! from the repl to update the changed dependency) and
serve/servlet again.  It's an annoying process, but as enter! only
updates changed files it only takes a few seconds.

Things get worse when I change templates.  These don't reload until I've
exited out of the repl and come in again - enter! doesn't seem to notice
that templates have changed.   This is an intolerable annoyance!

I must be doing something silly, as this is a very inefficient process.
 Is there a way to get racket to hotswap templates and updated
dependencies without having to explicitly restart the serve/servlet
thread, or worse the entire racket machine ?

Thanks,

--
Matthew Eric Bassett | http://mebassett.info