Hi all,

I was just about to start encoding my forms as formlets when I remembered that
there are templates for web development. Do people advise using templates over
x-expressions for web development with Racket, that is, what are most people
using who do that kind of thing? After rereading it, my feeling is that
templates are probably easier, and formlets can simply be implemented via
templates.

Thanks,

Marc