You can find the license that Racket is released under here:
https://download.racket-lang.org/license.html

This page points out that Racket is released under the LGPL (rather
than the GPL), and also says:

First, if you distribute your Racket application in source form or as
compiled bytecode files, the Racket license does not restrict you at
all.

Second, if you distribute your Racket application as compiled binary
generated by raco exe, there are no requirements placed on the
licensing of your software. However, the LGPL requires that you make
it possible to re-link your software with modified versions of Racket.
This means, basically, that you need to provide the compiled bytecode
files used to produce the compiled binary, if requested by someone who
got your software from you. Note that this does not mean that your
software has to be made open source, nor do you have to give the
source code to anyone, nor do you have to make the compiled bytecode
files available to the public or let other people redistribute them.
Furthermore, this is not revealing any more of your source code than
the raco exe format, since the bytecode is embedded in an extractable
way in the resulting executable.

(It also says at the bottom of the page: We are, of course, not
lawyers, and this should not be taken as legal advice. However, we
wanted to make it clear that Racket is an appropriate building block
for all kinds of software, and to clarify how we view the license of
Racket.)

Hope that helps.

~Leif Andersen