That sounds like something that is fixable and it would be helpful to
have a file that exhibits particularly bad problems in order to make
sure it really is fixed.

I tried opening drracket/private/unit (using "Open Require Path...")
and wasn't able to provoke the bad behavior.

Do you (or Jens Axel) see it for that file?

Robby