Hello Racket Users,

I'm currently extending this library and writing a little essay on its
implementation. The essay would be much improved if I could report on
users-other-than-myself experience.

If you've used trivial and have any numbers or stories about convenience,
reduced LOC, or bugs found, I'd love to hear them!
In exchange I promise a beer or other legal refreshment at the next
Racket-Con :)

Ben