When you put it that way, subjectively it still sounds good. I'd use it. But
objectively I can't foresee that it would be a wise investment of anyone's
Racket time. Let's face it: any web framework is lucky to live 5 yrs before
developers tire of it and move onto the next thing, or browser changes make it
obsolete. I have a shoddy `css-tools` library that I sometimes think about
cleaning up for public consumption, and then I get dizzy and move on to
something else.