Not to give an excuse to design the argument order poorly... it would be great
if DrRacket could display named place-holders for each argument dynamically.
Then you wouldn't need to guess or try to remember illogical set of parameter
orders. The argument name could be taken dynamically from the internal argument
name. I hope you get the idea...

br, jukka

Sent from my iPhone