Hello,

DrRacket has a setting that allows me to change the printing style between four
choices: print, constructor, quasiquote, and write.

Is there a way to turn on constructor-style printing outside of DrRacket?

If there isn't a simple way to do this, should a simple way be added to racket?

Something like:

    > (global-port-print-handler constructor-style-printer)
    > (list 1 2 (+ 1 2))
    (list 1 2 3)
    > (vector-immutable 1 2 (+ 1 2))
    (vector-immutable 1 2 3)

I'm mainly trying to avoid `quote` appearing in printouts, and I'm also trying
to avoid literals that implicitly quote their sub-expressions, such as vector
literals. I'm trying to make those print as uses of functions like `list`,
`vector-immutable`, etc.

DrRacket's options for the printing style are described here:
http://docs.racket-lang.org/drracket/output-syntax.html

And DrRacket sets the `global-port-print-handler` parameter here:
https://github.com/racket/drracket/blob/master/drracket/drracket/private/language.rkt#L602

Alex Knauth