Hey, I’m the maintainer of the R7RS library. I’d appreciate it if
you filed those issues as bugs on the GitHub repository here:

  https://github.com/lexi-lambda/racket-r7rs

I’m glad you found value in the library, and I’d love to try and
fix some of the problems you mentioned, especially since a number
of them are probably low-hanging fruit.

Alexis