I need to build an app for iPhone and (later) Android, and I'd prefer to be
able to write it in Racket but still get native interfaces.  I searched
through the list archives and found this thread
https://lists.racket-lang.org/users/archive/2015-February/065929.html
("[racket] compiling Racket to android and ios apps") from last year; I was
wondering if anything has changed on this front?

In particular, Apple is now moving to Swift as their preferred (and,
eventually, only) language for iOS development.  Is there an easy way to
generate Swift from Racket, or simply compile directly to a Swift
executable?

On that subject, I found this:
https://lists.racket-lang.org/users/archive/2014-June/062871.html
 ("[racket] SWIFT IS AWESOOOOOME!!!!!")").  That thread ended with Gregory
Woodhouse saying "One of the first things that attracted me to Racket was
the possibility of programming OS X or maybe even iOS applications in a
Lisp-like language", but I couldn't find more details on that.

Thanks for any help,

Dave