Hi!

I'm a new user of Racket and I am trying to make a simple application which
interfaces a MySQL database.

Fetching the data is quite straightforward, but I am having trouble coming up
with a reasonable way to insert the data back into database. Basically the
fetched vector contains many different data types, but I haven't found an easy
way to serialize them back to a string for SQL queries.

  SELECT now();

Would result in a vector like this

  (vector (sql-timestamp 2016 8 16 17 1 39 0 #f))

What would be a reasonable way to serialize this to "2016-08-16 17:01:39", for
example:

  INSERT INTO x VALUES ("2016-08-16 17:01:39")

This question is not particular to serializing a sql-timestamp, but any data
type.