From: racket-users@googlegroups.com [mailto:racket-users@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Shriram Krishnamurthi
Sent: domingo, 04 de septiembre de 2016 20:50
To: Racket Users
Subject: [racket-users] Scribble: unnumbered and unindexed sections

Is there a way to have unnumbered and unindexed section? (Yes, these are
different issues.)

It would be helpful to have unnumbered sections, à la \[sub]section* in LaTeX.

It would be especially helpful to have unindexed sections. The real nuisance
I'm trying to avoid is, say I have N sections that each
have a subsection named "Handin Instructions". Then I get a bunch of Scribble
warnings due to the duplicate section name. Since I
have no desire to link to these sections, I don't need them indexed at all. And
this way I don't have to cons up new names for each
of them (though I do of course have that option…).

Thanks.