Sorry, I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

You can use the module form to define more than one module in a file.
There is also the sub-modules functionality.

Both are documented at
https://docs.racket-lang.org/guide/Module_Syntax.html#%28part._module-syntax%29

Kind regards
Stephen
On Tue, 6 Sep 2016 at 19:59, Lawrence Bottorff <borg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just wondering if creating a module always has to be based on a .rkt file?
> Would there be any way to create, say, modules (one or more) in an org-mode
> file, perhaps one module per babel code block? . . . Trying to get org-mode
> to be more "modular."

Kind regards,
Stephen
--
Bigger than Scheme, cooler than Clojure & more fun than CL.(n=1)