Hi All,

Has anyone used the DPC languages in the latest release?

I see that unstable/syntax is deprecated and now use  syntax/transformer
and syntax/location . The class package is installed without reporting
errors. However, when i try to use the class/1 language I get the following
error:

Welcome to DrRacket, version 6.6 [3m].
Language: class/1, with debugging; memory limit: 128 MB.
. ..\..\..\..\..\Program
Files\Racket\collects\racket\private\class-internal.rkt:1867:19: public:
use of a class keyword is not in a class top-level in: public

Clicking on the error yields:

Welcome to DrRacket, version 6.6 [3m].
Language: racket/base, with debugging; memory limit: 128 MB.
module: import cycle detected
  module in cycle: #<resolved-module-path:"C:\Program
Files\Racket\collects\racket\private\class-internal.rkt">

Any insights?

Thanks in advance!

--

Cheers,