Hello everyone,
So I thank again Matthias for the opportunity and everyone for the incredible
hospitality.

I write down the script of my presentation, add notes, add the extra parts
(that i said i didnt have time to show), link to code parts on github, and
append a final part to answer Ben's question: why it drops? (turns out he is
asking a bigger question he didnt know)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-ReBF4UIaa9NlU4aUhjd3FISkU/view?usp=sharing

for other concerns, as i said, this project continues and is a very long way to
go. so for now, with the help of Vincent and Jay :) i would continue to work
and update github repo:

https://github.com/ayaderaghul/fsm-pd2

i dont know any way better to do this, so i write notes in slides and export
them to pdf. if you know a better way so that the content can be read easier,
please do tell me.

cheers,
chi