Hi David,

thanks for your reply! :)

I installed pdfcrop and processd "reference.pdf" with it like so:
pdfcrop --verbose reference.pdf reference.cropped.pdf

The result was without any margin (this was only a testrun!):
-rw-r--r-- 1 mccramer users   3070399 2016-11-06 04:30 reference.pdf
-rw-r--r-- 1 mccramer users 141998926 2016-11-06 04:35 reference.cropped.pdf
But a little calculation
solfire:pdf/resized>bc
bc 1.06.95
Copyright 1991-1994, 1997, 1998, 2000, 2004, 2006 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This is free software with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
For details type `warranty'.
141998926/3070399
46.24771112809768372123

shows, that the resulting file was 46x times bigger than the input.
This is little to much for a flash based budget tablet...;)
Any idea to circumeven this?

Cheers
Meino

David Christiansen <da...@davidchristiansen.dk> [16-11-06 03:33]: