On 2016-11-26 04:54 PM, Matthias Felleisen wrote:
The documentation site includes links to PDFs. You could print — Matthias
For various reasons, I prefer reading PDFs when on my tablet. So what I did was to write a kludgy shell script that mungs up a copy of the index.html file that references the PDF files instead of their HTML counterparts (you have to have the PDFs in order to do this; since I build Racket from source, and I have LaTeX installed, this isn't a problem for me). I download the whole mess to my tablet, and using an HTTP server on the tablet (I'm using Simple HTTP), I can easily find a Racket document, and read it on the tablet. (The tablet browsers I have tried don't handle file: links well, hence the HTTP server.)

I don't really want to show the shell script, since it's a real hack. But it would be nice if Racket had an optional download for each release that included all the PDFs, plus an index.html page that linked to them all. Then to use this, one would only have to have a PDF reader installed.

Just a suggestion.

-- vincent