I downloaded the 20170118 nightly 64bit Mac version of DrRacket v6.8.0.2, and I
just can't open the application at all.  It shuts down immediately.  I've had
this with other applications on Sierra, and rebooting the Mac fixed the
problem, but this time I can't get the newest snapshot to start.  My MBP is a
2012 edition(no touchbar temporarily requiring 32bit DrRacket).

Just wondering if I'm the only one in this situation.  I can certainly go back
to the v6.7.0.1 I had been using, but I was hoping to try out the latest and
greatest.

Geoff