hi, I'm finally finding time to dig into this a little and have a question about

https://docs.racket-lang.org/net/imap.html#%28def._%28%28lib._net%2Fimap..rkt%29._imap-port-number%29%29

Does this make imap-port-number a kind of global variable? My naive view is it
would be somewhat friendlier to make it an optional parameter to imap-connect
along the lines of

  [     #:tls? tls?
                #:try-tls? try-tls?]

but defaulting to 143.

Does it become an attribute of an open imap-connection or does it remain a
global, say if I hypothetically had two imap-connections going at once?

I will experiment and maybe learn more, but thought I'd ask about this in the
meantime.

Cheers,

Tim