> On May 2, 2017, at 12:01 AM, circularba...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> I am somewhat reluctant to use structures as I want to keep the interpreter
> as minimal as possible. Also, I'm not familiar enough with the semantics of
> frames to implement it in interpreter.rkt.
>
> With regards to mcons being different from cons, Oscar Lopez has suggested
> that in stackoverflow. So, I re-implemented the interpreter in r5rs so that
> set-car! and set-cdr! are available and I wouldn't need to use mcons. I've
> attached the files here.
>
> I still got an error
>    ; application: not a procedure;
>    ;  expected a procedure that can be applied to arguments
>    ;   given: (mcons 'expr (mcons 'env))
>    ;   arguments...: [none]
>
> It looks like it still has something to do with mcons.

Not at all. I could just gibe you the answer (and tell you the fix, code
unseen) but that would mean I don’t teach you how to fish, which is really what
you need to learn. In this spirit,

        PLEASE READ THE ERROR MESSAGE. [caps intentional to draw attention]

If you can’t figure it out from there, can you please help us improve it?
Thanks.