Good point. The Strange Loop policy looks OK to me. Another one I think is OK is FSF LibrePlanet's.

Racket is an usually good community (which is the biggest reason I'm here), and I really don't expect any problem at RacketCon. But I know that these kinds of policies have been necessary and helpful, from time to time, at some other events. Given that, an event communicating such a policy is a welcoming act.

Also, it can help inclusiveness to sanity check one's own Racket materials, occasionally. Especially in the context of Racket, with its involvement in education and IT, where inclusiveness is an especially high priority. (To acknowledge one of my own recent oopses: maybe a few weeks ago, I excised, from some Racket writing of mine, some innocuous parody lyrics to the tune of a 1980s top-40 song, when I realized that the original song could be discouraging in a Racket context. I don't want to think about some of the much more exclusionary things I've realized I've done inadvertently over the years. All I can do is try to be conscientious, and continue to learn.)