At Sat, 1 Jul 2017 14:06:04 -0700, Matthew Butterick wrote:
> Good idea, but can I introduce a new macro (which naturally needs expansion)
> into a fully-expanded module (which does not)?

Yes, you can expand, add non-core forms, and let the result get
expanded again.

You're right that there's nothing like `#%boolean`. Beware that
adjusting all the `if`s in a fully expanded module won't help if the
expanded code call calls `filter`, `not`, or any other function from a
different module that expects a boolean. That's hitting the limits of
how well we know to make different kinds of languages interoperate.