I have this idea, this vision. I wish to create a small system that would more
or less only be to turn on the machine (probably an RPi) and then you'd
immediately be inside a Racket REPL. Probably wouldn't be very interesting by
itself, but that seems to be almost exactly what eLua and MicroPython are.

Say, for the sake of discussion, such a tiny system were created. What
functionality would you expect to be available? Filesystem access? Networking?
Or simply just the racket/base REPL and that's it?